Monday, April 24, 2017

sprained ankle

so i went for my first sparring session yesterday. it happened by force because my trainer was there and he asked me if i was going to join in the spar. i said i dunno maybe? mainly because i'm scared LOL then he asked me to put on shin pads and stick on some gloves. i thought it was just with him i was gonna spar with so i didn't mind since he is my trainer. after our turn, he announced to everyone in the room that it was my first time sparring so please be gentle with me because i don't have my gum shield. so that meant i must spar with other people LOL

i learnt a lot i must say, just need to remember to apply them under pressure. in my third spar i sprained my ankle LOL my luck. i sprained my left thumb last wednesday and it hasn't even recovered. i got to spar with the cool spinning kick guy so it was all good.

so today i decided to go out and get a gum shield and a pair of ankle wraps to display my dedication toward the art of muay thai. it took me like five times to get the fitting right and i think i somehow distorted the gum shield for retrying too many times HAHA but whatever works. i also got a foot bath so i can soak my tired feet. i don't have a bucket, so i went to poundland and got myself a storage box because the buckets they sell can't fit both my feet. cheap and practical.


das my feet.

oh yeah i'm attending the roses' tour on wednesday! omg time flies. guess what, right after i arrive newcastle from glasgow on thursday, i will rush to the 730pm kalisikaran class. yes, because i'm dedicated to the art. i'm sad it's about to be over.

anyway my dissertation is done!!! now all i need to do is proofread and edit then i can submit it into turnitin when the link comes up YAS

No comments: