Wednesday, April 12, 2017

gourmet food and cute kitty!

i woke up very early today to catch the 1015am beauty and the beast. then i went for lunch with a friend whose birthday is tomorrow! happy birthday! it was a pretty fancy lunch and it's been quite some time since i last went there.

 my starter was smoked mackerel with some stuff and compressed cucumber, whatever that was. the cream was pretty tasty with the fish.
 my friend's starter was the mushroom tartlet with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce. like a benedict tartlet!

this was my main! lamb liver with mashed potatoes and a bunch of other stuff served with red wine jus. it was great! i went for a 3-course meal but i forgot to take a photo of the ganache and the banana mess my friend had. the dessert was my treat as her birthday gift because i am too lazy to think of what to give her LOL great friend i am.

my brother's girlfriend adopted a kitten from rspca and OMFG it is my favorite kind! like fully black with white paws! i call them socks. i am so envious, i've always wanted a cat :<


look at those eyes! the tuxedo! the socks! SUCH A CUTIE PIE!

then i went for training at night and right now, i'm just tired as fuck because i've been up since 8am. another meeting with a different friend tomorrow but i really need to get shit done...

No comments: