Friday, April 14, 2017

easter holidays.

this afternoon's training session was TOUGH! i already have a bruise on my right leg but the trainer taught me a trick he called "thriller" which required me to hop forward on my right foot with my left leg kneeing the air. by the end of the session i was limping on my way back. i was tempted not to go to kali but thinking that it's a 4-day rest for me, i went anyway. it was great.

coming to think of it, my days at team phoenix is nearing the end. i don't want it to end :( i'm gonna buy some cards and write to the head coach and my personal trainer. honestly, i am very sad. if there is one reason to stay, this would be it, disregarding the constant unintentional misgendering because they know nothing about it LOL perhaps one day in the future i'll be able to come back and show them how much i have grown.

it's good friday tomorrow (today) and easter monday on, well, monday. the gym is open on saturday but i'm going to metrocentre so i won't be able to go. tuesday it is.

so after kali, i came back and decided to go for my seafood stew anyway. i wasn't supposed to because it's considered a heavy meal and i only finished eating around 1030pm. so i must stay awake until 230am. i wanted to do work but i guess not. i'm super tired. but i might watch a disney movie (no, not beauty and the beast) and have a cup of hot tea.

oh yeah! my studs arrived today! i thought they wouldn't. the last time i checked around 130pm earlier today they weren't there. i guess they came later in the afternoon. i am happy with the items! i shall put them on soon. maybe tomorrow.

No comments: