Sunday, May 28, 2017

abandoned blog omg

it's been a month since i last updated my blog. so much for trying to blog everyday but i guess that won't happen to me LOL well at least i tried for 2 weeks.

anyway i just came back from my europe trip that i'd planned for months. time flies and i really can't believe that it's already over??? everything felt like a dream... disneyland, and my cruise from rome to barcelona. that shit was the bomb i must say! it was a great experience and i hope i could  relive it in the future. i caught the sunrise during the cruise and looking the day breaking right in the middle of the sea was easily the most impressive thing i've ever seen in my life. i would 100% do it again, with someone LOL traveling alone is lonely.

i could go on forever about my trip but i guess i'll save that for a different day where i actually can manage to organize all my memories LOL hopefully i will remember to blog about it. i've got like hundreds of photos and i don't know how to post them without crowding the post?

well i went for sparring today after 2 weeks of inactivity (not totally because i did frequently do air practice but that was for kali) and i got pummeled real bad. there was this guy i've never met before and his punches were so strong i didn't know how to get in there HAHA my trainer saw me and asked what was i waiting for and in my head i was like "how do i even land a punch without dying first?", but it was all good experience and practice! i have only 3 days left with the gym so i will cherish every moment and everything i've learnt. i was so knackered from the trip though, my brain was pretty slow today.

my dad's flying over on the 1st of june, that's like 5 days from now, then we'll be going to portugal, then back to newcastle, then we'll be heading home for good. this is tough, i'm finally leaving for good? i'll miss the gym, and the friends i've made here who have been there for me. they were good fun. but i'm pretty i'll come back, because i've got stuff to do here hehe. fingers and toes crossed.

tomorow i'll be meeting up with a friend to pay the quayside market a visit; that will be my last time i suppose. i'll miss the market too. argh this pains me.

well i guess this is it for now, here are some bonus photos from the trip that nobody cares about LOL but i'm posting them anyway...

 this was the disneyland castle!
 woody talking to baby buzz lightyear awwww how cute???
 sunrise at the horizon

oh right i also got my customized sticks?? i love them so much i gave the seller at 5-star rating! the sticks are pretty solid and sturdy too. heavier than the usual rattan sticks but i think it's good for arm training LOL got the handles wrapped and they're ready to go!

um ok i'm really tired so i'm gonna end here and go to bed now.

No comments: